Thursday, August 26, 2010

355

#355

Non- Edit

somebody told me love is just a type of game that we play in our life
we can put our effort , use our heart to play this game
but don't forget not to hurt yourself

Love is just a game
but the game that i was playing
seems like getting more interesting
believe me , I wasn't those girl who flirt with guys
I'm just so innocent

I knew that this post is so random xD
and yet , my english article is SUCKS
but this is my way to improve my english
my english is getting worst

9.30pm I can't wait for it
My beloved one will phone me .
Im waiting for it .

Lets talk , Lets share, Lets separate the joyful we had.
I had been months didn't saw you
I had been weeks didn't chat with you
I had been days didn't heard your voice.

I just miss you so .

Miss Lemonish
-Beloved Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment