Monday, August 9, 2010

342

#342


I know i look retarded
but forgive me , as u all know , i m just so stupid and retarded plus blur = ="

i take a look on the calendar
i only knew that exam is coming so soon
another 7days to go

and yes, i haven open or touch my book yet
i think i don't even know where i put my books

haiz....
seems like i open my facebook more than my text book
i still need to complete my laporan
although i already done , but teacher was choosing bones in eggshell

Wednesday those malays are going to start their puasa
so which mean tmr is our last PJK .
oh ~ too bad

the past weekend which is yesterday and a day before yesterday
i went ice skating both days
i know i m kinda crazy
but i got another crazy kaki who is huey
she go ice skating around 4 time per week .... siao

indeed i love to skate
but sometime i take a look on my knee
i will ask back myself ?
why should i suffer all this pain ?

my ans : i am so in love with it.

Friend: what happen to you , these days? are you okay ?
Me : i just unhappy
Friend: Why ?
Me : cause i just in love with him
Friend: but he don't love you right?
Me : i don't mind he love or don't love me , i just don't want him to ignore me
Friend: and he did it ?
Me : yes , you're right.
Friend : Sweetie, don't be to sad , you are the best and sweetest one, i love you
Me : =) i love you too .

i had this kind of retarded conversation with a girl from US
oh god , how much i miss her.
i knew that she is coming on next year march .
I looking forward to see her.


ok well
i need to continue my studies (don't believe?)
and of course my laporan = ="

oppsie, almost forget something
I broke my phone , i lost all my contact , those ppl who had my number pls sms me ,
so that i cn save ur number
i still remain using the number ,
i using my brother phone now ><

Night guys

(i been missing my english post , i know my english is SUCKS , especialy my spelling)

Miss Lemonish
-Beloved Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment