Thursday, August 26, 2010

354

#354

I looks so ordinary

ya , i m wasn't those girl.
i wasn't cute , pretty or what.

In this big big world , i was just a nobody .
I feel so blue.

Don't ask me why .
because i also don't know how to ans this question .

I wanted to go for movie
anyone want accompany
although i wanted to watch , although that had ppl to accompany me
but i wonder do I had time to watch o not?

I really wonder ?

Friday 27/8 - One Utama
Saturday 28/8- Time Square
Sunday 29/8 - Sin Chew Daily
Monday 30/8 - Sunway
Tueday 31/8 - ?

Wed-Fri - Skol days

Friday sep 3rd after school will be going to chen mok again for the food
Sat - KLCC
Sun - Pray my grandpa

Mon and tue will be free.

after that is camp and vacation.

oh my god !

I need to go and write my letters .
Good Night

Miss Lemonish
-Beloved Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment