Thursday, August 19, 2010

348

#348



I wish i could sleep like that ><

my life was being so unnormal these days
flashback, i was so use to sleep at 10pm wake up at 6am
but now sleep at 1am wake up at 5.30am

so restless
and makes sickness come.

I wish , I could sleep at early
but i wonder why i could not
i lye on my bad I close my eyes i just can't sleep

in school , yes indeed i was like BABI
sleep non-stop

even during exam
i also can sleep

Im pig , and yet i knew

just a short post =)

going out tmr =)
so excited now
done my ekonomi study ,not math

i gonna give up my math seriously
yes, my close friends knew it
never ask me to count

tmr LAST DAY EXAM
WOOHOO!

Date
Outings
Movie
YamchaING
Baking
Facial
Ice-skating
Meeting
SLEEPING

Good Night, dears =)

Miss Lemonish
-Beloved Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment