Saturday, August 14, 2010

345

#345


Dears Readers :

My exam is coming so soon
is the day after tmr
believe me I haven start my study yet

I think my result will be sucks
and enough to make me say fuck
yet , i know i m rude , i apologize.

today is a great saturday
i wake up when i want to awakep
I took a nap in the noon

yes , my dear, i had enough rest .
i gonna be super duper high tonight
but i will still sleep early tonight
cause i feel like i getting SICK soon.

Yesteday , dad went to PJ old town to fetch me
he drop me to sunway and gave me a ticket to skate
well , i went to skate ,wearing my baju kurung
can you imagine how i look?

hahhaha, i know im crazy .

after day dad phone me and asked me to go out
well, i taught we are going home
but he told me he want go karaokay with his friends
cause yesterdays is last day to work at sunway
so his friends had a farewell party for me
and as his beloved daughter + i at sunway , i was been invited.

wearing my baju kurung in , he friends was wondering who am i ?
"you are?"
"Michale daughter."
"oh , you are michale daughter? nice to meet you had fun with us."
most of the conversation with them is like

some of them , they knew me.
and i was suprise they still remember me
got one of them said "the last time i saw you , you was in short hair right?"

then some of them said "i heard about you , your dad always mention you . "
yes , indeed i know my dad love and sayang me so so so much ,
and i know although my result was not that good
but he still very proud of me !

from his friends i also knew that my dad was a good boss.
i tole my dad
me:"papa, they say you are a good boss"
dad:"of course lar. who said that ?"
me :"alot lar, aunty M , unlce L and so on "
dad : "a few only marh "
me : "also a good dad"
dad :"who said so ?" *smile *
me : "me okay o not?"
dad : "okay "

I knew he is happy to heard i say
k lah , papa i love you =P
(he read my blog)

I gonna out now , for dinner.
after dinner, STUDY !

Miss Lemonish
-Beloved Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment