Thursday, January 29, 2009

visit~

i change the music agian
fifteen-Taylor Swift
this is a nice song
the point that i put this song in my blog
because this song name -fifteen
just same as my age
stupid point izit?
don't laught!

ps: until now i still don't know how to read this word - Swift

12.02pm
i went and visit E
after eating then B & R reach
then we start playing card
well
B teach me how to play chow da di
i admit i don't know how to play la
so i need ppl teach lo

after that we go to E room
me and E chating on her bed
B & R play dota at her room

abt 3.00pm sumthing
B say he very hungry
we went down and eat chicken wing
yummy^^

4.00pm
my mum came and fetch me
and i went home.


acually today i don't want to post anything in my blog
but don't know why
i still type sumthing in here
don't know what i m thinking acually~
= =

-theEnd-

love V-Jeey
^^yin

the sweeties memories of the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment