Sunday, January 18, 2009

break rules

once agian i bring camera to school
and i break rules too
i bring my phone and i ate in class xD

6.45pm i reach school




school was dark [non-edit]


i'm 1st student in the class as usual
i just put down my bag
then some guy came into the class

4guys


then started to show off their HP
mine was inside into
i mean my HP

7.26pm
i capture the same bulding
compare with the 1st wan is more brighter

lession start

SEJ
teacher talk at the fornt
i sleep at the back

SC
went to SC LAB
sit thr and day dreaming
cause teacher didn't teacher anything

Math
back to the class
feel so hungry
i ate in the class [snacks]
hehe
teacher came,gif us some homework
then she walk away

recess^^
this time only , me, Zi En & Yen Mei
peggy they all
sleep at their hse act pig

english + BM
keep copying nota at the white board

yin break rules



i use my liquid write my name and zi en name at the chair


before going home
i take a foto wif Zi En


well
when i went back
my uncle phone me say later he will take me for facial

3.36pm
he came and fetch me
but my facial started 5.30

so the time from 3.36pm-5.30pm
me, my uncle and aunt
ate something near carfour

wu wu wu~
facial makes my face painful

after my facial is ady abt 7.35pm
so we decide to ate dinner at KIP
yesterday night i slept at my uncle's hse
until now i only came back

-I'm Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment