Thursday, January 22, 2009

22/01/09

today my dad sent mr to school nerh

cause i don't like my mum car
proton saktra-neo



my dad is toyota inova
toyota is better then pronton xP







Ah Sin yesterday night come back ady lu~
today went to school

when i saw her i surely HUG her de la
miss her nerh~


recess that time me and peggie eat ICE-CREAM wer....
Egg help us buy de
and rencana too.
thx EGG


back to class
Zien told me
"yi yin , you become penolong class jor"
!?
''huh! not zairil meh?"
"don know you go and ask izzuddin la"

"izzuddin,kenapa Zien cakap saya telah menjadi ketua class?"
"o. cikgu lee minta awak buat"
= =
WTF


i hate this kind of work


then ar
the LBK changed our sits leh
at 1st me sit wif Zien ,Teo & Nigel


now change until
become
Izzaty,kok lean and Teo also

i don't like it la~
i wan Zien
i wan peggie larh.... T.T


our sit is like that
from left to right

Teo Yin Izzaty Kok


see this is wat LBK done.
tmr still got LBK's lession leh
PJK.

my god!


世界上最遙遠的距離不是生與死
而是我站在你面前 你卻不知道我愛你
from fish leong

feel so touch><
love it la!


-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment