Wednesday, January 21, 2009

latihan

if i were a boy
i think i could understand....

wahh~
i love this song so much : )

today school got latihan rumah nerh
acually i don't want to go
but darling asked me to teman her
so i go lo

SC BI KH

boring larh~

BC GEO
is also the same : (

after school , stay back

Yin Peggie Teng Yuan Zien

we went to MD
cause me and peggie wanted to eat burger

so i put down my bag and went to order
sunddely a form 1 girl asked me to order for her
cause she don' know how to speak english= =
of couse i helped her
you know de la
i'm a good person xD

after order , of couse started to eat la
if not put thr for wat?

then eat until half that time
me and Yuan started talk abt BRA
lol~
crazy jor lo!

way back to school
we met rabbit
then she teman me go n reload our phone
we 2 sms until HP no money ady
the others went back to school

just then i reach school
i sakit perut
every time like that wan
after drinking MD's coke
i will sakit perun = =

i wonder MD's coke got probrem or me?

latihan started
rumah hijau
gampateh!!!

Yin Peggie Yan SuTee LayHua
join 100meter runing.

so tried
4.30pm mum came and fetch me
i went home.

math homework haven't finish nerh
i don't how to do leh
i need help!!!

tmr ah sin will be back to school
miss her so much leh
ILY <3


-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment