Saturday, January 10, 2009

stress

i wanted to tell something
once upon a time
blah blah blah

xD

threre a girl who giving stress to herself

and the girl is me

I don't know why
i started givin stress to myself
haiz~
pmr exam
to me seriously die

i think you know that
what kind of person i'm
i such a stupid
a lazy person

i guest if i don't give stress to myself
i think i won't prepare or do anything for my pmr

so today i went to ikanano
i bought many buku runjukan for myself

3 year!!!
i didn't buy any book for myself
i mean those for study wan
is true
i didn't even have books for my upsr exam
or form 1 and form 2 text

until now i only go and buy some books to study
what a student i am?

acually now i talk so many kind of thing abt pmr
but
after some time i will be back to normal

the word that i need now is
gampateh!!!

-I'm Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment