Tuesday, January 27, 2009

moo~

wei~
happy moo moo year
GONG XI FA CHAI
I want ANG PAO
anyone wanna gif me
xD

yesterday acually i will go to singapo
visit my uncle kai lui sharmin
but sunddely trip cansel
so stay at KL visit my grandfather's brother
i call him as shok gong

after that my aunt take me and my bro
visit my aunt mum
got many angpao at thr
LOL~

next is my aunt sister hse
Aliciia house ^^
me and my bro have fun at thr

my bro keep playing nelson's drum~
nelson is a drummer, alicia bro

then me , aunt and uncle
sit at the living room
eating those cookie who make by alicia mum
wah~
is delicious
i grab 2 box og cookie back
wahaha~

alicia house was beautiful nerh
compair wif our hse
paiseh lo
my house were messy
my room and bro room was the best example

eat until 8.30pm
we drive back to KL and watch The wedding game
with my mum and dad they all
Is not a nice movie
is just so so


11.30pm i were back to my hse
and i open all my angpao
the 1st day i get RM1168
such a big number

I won't give u de la
so don't take from me!

later i going to take some more angpao as well
bye~

love V-Jeey
^^yin

No comments:

Post a Comment