Tuesday, January 20, 2009

love her

i change the back ground agian
wee~
this wan looks so nice
love it la!

compare wif previous that wan
SUCKS

every monday i sure very buzy de la
after school went back
eat
sleep
do homework
tution
back to sleep
then is a another day ady

haiz~
time won't stop for us

next week CNY jor
i haven't finish shop : (
but no time ady la

today got 1 malay guy tell me
"yi yin happy chinese day '
"apa!?"

acually he wanted to say HPY CNY to me
but he say until become happy chines day
haha
damn funny!
he told me when i was in the scince lab

well
i realy hate my class
beside boring
i don't know what word that i can say ady

boys talk all bull shit
you know that
i don't offen talk to guys

then the only 1 chinese girl sit beside me
and she don't talk
boring la!!!

but luckly today got some of the malays girl
started to talk wif me
luckly~

peggy complain abt me
she said that she can't talk seckret in class
and talk abt those topic she like
because i was not thr

pity peggy
poor yin

wu wu wu~
i want cry la!

-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment