Tuesday, January 6, 2009

NIghtmare

day and day
a day past agian

today morning wake up as 5.30AM as usual
take a bath abt 30min
walk down to eat sumthing

6.40AM ,off i go

i think 6.45AM i reach school
then i walk up to BLOCK B 3rd floor
pass by 3SAGA then i saw my EX-Monitor walking here and thr
pity him the 1st one who in the class

acually i also the same
when i walk in to my class nobody is inside thr
no light
no class mate just nth

this is the 1st time i met

well
abt 7.30AM school start

Is moral time
I came out from my class
cause i saw many malay's walk in for the P.Islam

the next class also move out from their class
the reason is just same with us

no choice
we have start our moral class in 3 ARA

just sit down about few minutes
teacher came
is the same teacher agian
i mean last year my moral teacher is also her

lession finaly start
so we start talking xD

teacher said wants to choose Ketua class moral and penolong
of couse i not excited with it
but this "thing" still going on

what can i say ?
i just a student.

so ketua they choose vicky
A india guy

then sunddely one of my classmate say
"cikgu, penolong tu tu "

and he pointed me
=.="

teacher spoke agian
"siapa itu? stand up!"

so i stand up, if not wat can i do

"nama apa?"
"Yi Yin"
"setuju?"
"tak" i shake my head

after that i didn't care the teacher anymore

minutes later teacher say that
ketua - vicky
penolong- Yi Yin

SHIT~

then my gang and those guys laught
What a good penolong and ketua

i know that they choose me and vicky
is just for fun only

but to Me is such a BIG FUN

skip over~

till the recess over and science start
i name our science teacher MR.BEAN
he look like mr.bean
is true!

science is boring also
Mr.Bean said:"Dalam pmr saya nak awak semua mesti lulus"
....
every teacher also like that
i wonder they can't say sumthing else?

then P.seni, last lession in the school
Pn.Chua keep on salin those nota in the white board
1.50PM school finish

I didn't went home
I' will be thr until 2.30pm
waiting for Su Tee's brother[form 1]

So me , Peggy[my dear],Erica,Alice,Pei Chu + Su Tee
gather in the canteen for chit-chating :)

i keep on scolding LBK
Why!?
because she will take over EN. Ziruzi and became our Guru Tingkatan
TMD!
Is a nightmare for me and my gang
when i told Jin Hoong they all
they shok up ady

form 3 nightmare started~

-I'm Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment