Thursday, January 15, 2009

PENG

today is boring
i sat at the dewan for 5 period
because of a stupid program
and makes my backside feel so paintful

i finaly saw joyce at the recess time
she is back
she didn't bring any food for me
she usually bring noodle for me to eat xD

i bring my camera
just like what jowy say
"the buku peraturan didn't say that we can't bring camera to school'
so i didn't care abt anything just bring my camera to school
and i take some pic during the english lession




1.Jin Hoong
2.Kok Lean
this 2 guy talk to much rubbish and get punish
i was very happy because of that
LOL~



this Zi En
she sit beside me


and this is another guy who sit beside me
not handsome at all
so i didn't capture his face
he don't know abt it too

then center guy is chan
to me he is just a normal friend

left to right
Zi Yeh , Jin Hoong & Kok Lean
pretend doing homework


is me
i curi curi capture it
haha

opps!
still got some foto that i take at recess time

Sin my darling
ILY<3

Kuan


miss EGG
cool!


my darling PEGGIE
she dun like to take foto wif anyone
acually this i curi curi take wan


wee~
the smliey is Erica
she asked me to detele this
and i didn't do it
so i put a smliey at thr

then center wan
my son
he call me mum 1st
then is 4 girl
also face tak ada
well
thr are part of my school life
ERICA looks happy
got 2 peace for me
haha
still got 5 min more before school end
the next class student came and told us that
we cnt put out books in the dest
EN.LIM will trow it away
and he will check it today
WTF~

Zi En's book
see my desk kosong kosong punyai
at 1st i leave 8 book in thr
then today i will take all home T.T
sunddely CHAN say help me take some
wahhh~
thx nerh^^
i gave him 2 text book only
the others i take it home
is also very heavy

after school
we went to MD
untuk menyambut li peng punyai birthday
i forget how to spell menyambut in english ady
paiseh

woo~
i capture this
and i love it
my model is my darlings
EGG & Poh Yen
then Sin is standing beside me
min later
we reach and i saw this

the couple Kok Weng & PENG
coming up
cake for piggy peng

IVAN[by kok lean]

Peng and Huey[By kok lean]

WENG & PENG[By kok lean]

guys[By Kok Lean]

i forget his name and i dun noe him[By kok lean]

fun fun and fun nerh [By kok lean]

ivan wassup 5 [By kok lean ]

Yin+melanie+jowy[By jowy]

is the same and i'm ugly [By jowy]

melanie & Jowy thr are BFF

a guy left she became like that

this 2girl went to a side and chit-chating

SUCKS



lastly end wif 2 lady =D


miss chew and me
i use a lot of time to upload the foto nerh

-I'm Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment