Wednesday, January 7, 2009

0701

ghost stories
I luv it man!

this morning in the maths lession
me and those guy keep on talking abt ghost stories
i think we are crazy pagi pagi talk about ghost
not excited at all....

i'm suprise that Zi Yeh
he knows how to read english ghost story
i taught he only read those yellow coulour magazin xD

Did i tell anyone i luv Russell Lee's ghost story?
is nice : )

after that all the lession to me is boring
talking to each other
sleep on the table
of couse i didn't do that
just chit-chating with Zi En

these day i finaly makes Zi En talk
she is not a piece of wall ady
haha~

today is the 1st day i eat at the canteen
the food i just only can say

SUCKS
SUCKS
AND SUCKS

what kind a food?
SHIT!?
I think yes...

canteen bos change i know
but i dun't know the food is macam itu
haiz....

LBK's class got 80min today
me sat at the back boring untill don't know wat to do
jin hoong sleep just right infornt of me
jeff sit at the chair day dream
me doing nth also
i start chatting wif GAN

We talk abour fruits =.="
GAN start it 1st
banana,longan,nangka and grape were inside our topic
very stupid izit?

from fruits we change to a game
i play a stupid game with him in LBK's class
and she didn't saw it

cause thr is a big golden lion sit infornt of me
so i keep playing till the class end

then we walk back to our classroom
our BM start teaching ady
i didn't greet to her
and walk towards my place and sit down

and she is a idiot
she wants us to finish the karangan she gave and wants us to read finish our BM novel
tmr she will ask question
me, jin hoong, zi yeh and kok lean maybe not going to school tmr

i getting very bad and lazy now

bell rings
the nota in the board i haven't finish salin the nota
so i can't go back
10mintues like that teacher only let us go

out from the class
i need to find su tee
if not i can't go home

when i walk to the basketball court
i saw the "moneky"
acually he saw me 1st

my primay schoolmates
i know that he in our school now
but i still ask him a uselless quetion
"why u are here?"

when i still speaking wif him
miss egg and poh yen say hye to me
i shok up

sunddely i saw su tee walk over
so i say bye to them
walk towards su tee and way to home

a day gone
i don't like form 3
because of pmr exam
my parents start giving stress
teacher wants us to get A or lulus
cannot like form 2 that time
do what i want
what i like
i realy miss that very much

but life is still life
i have to admit that
i'm a form 3 student's

No comments:

Post a Comment