Friday, January 23, 2009

no mood

V-Jeey Girls
today all didn't came to school nerh
except me only
i came to school

my dad sent to school agian
6.35am out from my hes
6.40am reach school
so early nerh
i was in a good mood that time

but when bell ring
started PJK
i became moody

margosa boys- go down PJ
margosa girls- in their class mesure their weight and height

tanjung boys and girls- isi the a form abt pmr

stupid LBK
now only gif us isi

her talk start form 7.45am-8.35am
what an idiot
waste my time and my pjk time
that time i was in a bad mood

i just sit behind
coner thr and near the door
beside me is nobody
i sit thr looking infornt
i didn't talk

my exction scare those guys
they were worry abt me
i know that

but i still didn't say anything
i were in a bad bad mood
because of LBK

skip over GEO

BM that time me & Kok
keep on tell teacher
"gong xi fa chai,cikgu nak angpao"
lol
we were stupid

recess that time
Mei decide CHY that time
Mei Erica Yin Loke
4 of us go to 1utama and shop
Mei sent us to 1U
and I sent them back

uhmm....
let me thing 1st
CNY i will be buzy

monday-singapo
tueday-singapo
wedenesday-go and visit my grandmother's brother + watch movie
thursday-went to a CNY party
Friday- Teman my dad go a place
Saturday-A CNY party agian
Sunday- FREE

so if wan to go out wif them
i think is Sunday or next time lo
sry la
you all know de la
i was always buzy during pulbic holiday

moral
i sit wif peggy
i love her
i know i always say that
she my darling
we have a lot of topic to talk

since we were not the same class anymore
we always say
"***,i very lonely la! nth to talk wif others"
haiz~
can't do anything de la

moral ove T.T
peggy away from me
back to sit wif Teo & kok
I DON"T WANT LA

english & math
to me is boring de la
english -easy
math- hard
= =

back to my hse
i helped my grandmother to fried prawn cracker
woo~
is de 1st time
taste goos
i will give you some
if you come to my hse :)

well
then i clean the floor
cause new year coming
my aunt from sarawak will be cuming tmr
so I mus clean my hse

my mum didn't help me
she don't know
she only know how to cook
= =

finish that, i bath.
and went to Sin house
meet Sin & EGG
Yen is not thr

they also cleaning thier hse
i help them a bit only
they are almost finish ady marh

6.30pm
i went back
i need to go to tution 8.00pm

later after tution
i will stay over night at Sin hse
Egg will be thr too

-the end-


Love whatever V-Jeey
^^yin

No comments:

Post a Comment