Wednesday, January 28, 2009

niu niu niu~

yesterday evening
my parents went and watch the movie-Red Clift II
i didn't follow them
i don't like that kind of movie

so i went to my grandmother hse
just at jln ara only ma
10min then reach ady

when i reach my grandmother hse
well
i saw my grandmother friends
came and visit her
thats me angpao came to me agian la
hoho

and i saw my childwood neighbour
i didn't contact with 10year ady
every time they came to my grandmother hse
but i didn't went and visit them

and now
they don't know who i m
i don't know who are they
we just only know that last time we are best friend
ha : )

i didn't chat wif them
i just walk up play monopoly with Wklee & resha~

an hour later
kaiqi and her family came

skip over~

we when to Soho KL
a place name Tenji
wee~
eat untill ver very very full nerh
finish eating
went to my uncle hse
celebrat aunty chai bir
happy birthday
eat a small pice a cake agian

CNY always
sit
eat
talk
play
sleep
makes me even fat

25 January
morning went to my grandmother's bro hse
go thr eat steam boat [lunch]
abt 3.35pm we went back

6.30pm
dinner
then now i were in my hse
open my angpao
get 7 angpao
RM 48
: )

tmr i may going to a new year party
hope i have fun at thr =D


-theEnd-

love V-Jeey
^^yin

No comments:

Post a Comment