Tuesday, January 13, 2009

cow cow year :D

wee~
this week is 2nd week ady lu~
i started buzy
tution start
monday got 3 hour tution leh
so tried : (

new year is coming soon
lol
got many cookie to eat nerh
but i will be more fat after new year
most of my frenz asked me to slim down
i will try it ^^

cow cow year is coming xD
my dad is a cow
so excited

last sunday me and my family went shopping
acually me and my mum only
dad and bro went MPH
ha~
and i bought this
nice?
i love it very much
cost me RM50
i also bought a pair of crocodie shoes
a pair of white shose
i prefer the beige wan
but that colour sold out T.T

voir jeans i bought a t-shirt at thr too : )

before going home i bought something special
want to see
1
2
3
is a WIG
i love that too
i think i look good too
haha
what a fake hair
WIG WIG WIG
the wig that i wearing izit nice?


-I'm Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment