Friday, January 9, 2009

ILY <3

i just wake up from a short nap
but i still feel sleepy now
since school reopen, i have to wake up at 5.30
in the night about 10.45pm only sleep
so every day back from school i need to have a half an hour nap

sleep sleep and sleep
act like a pig ady la

this topic i will talk today what happen is school as usual

well yesterday LBK's say must wear baju pj
so i wear it
i taught that i can play my basketball today
but
she sunddely gave me 1 reason that
"this week tidak ada pj"
=.="
no pj!
then dun call us wear baju pj la!
WTF!
IDIOT!

so she went in her class
i mean my class
my "lovely" form teacher
went in and talk rubbish to us
until out ear's full of rubbish then she only went out

sivik
thx god !
this year is not salahhudin ady
ha!

is my form 1 sej teacher
i dun noe his name
his talk is boring
70min lession,he use 35min and teach
after that he say"buat kerja sendiri"
lol!
class started to break the silent
and me doing wat?
singing wif Zi Ye and Jin hoong xD
then kok lean complaint us
and ask us why we want to sing those old time song
nobody ans him
cause i think he asking useless question

then math
i sunndely miss my form 1 & form 2 math teacher
Pn.low
my form 3 math teacher don;t know how to teacher at all
haiz....
Pn.low whr are you T.T
[she is at form 1 and form 2 thr xD]

recess we went to washroom
[we = me,peggy,erica,Teng and Mei]
the 1st we went to the washroom during the recess time
and the washroom tidak orang punyai
so we rush in
hehe
when we came out
wooo~
we saw many ppl lining up for the washroom
luckly ,we came early ^^

today i went to canteen agian
go thr and eat SHIT

i told that before
canteen food is SHIT
but i still buy and eat
cause i'm hungry

moral time
i have to do my job
teacher keep asking this and that
and i have to ans
because she always ask ketua & penolong
haiz....
i hate that~

but i love moral lession too
cause this is the only time me and peggy sit beside each other
I love her : )

uhmm....
geo teacher -Pn.leong
she cut short her hair ady
looks more beautiful

lastly
leng lui teacher came
those boy is excited
but i think that they are crazy
i wonder they didn't saw pn.thanbeer before izit!?
my god!

bell ring,i walk down.
i saw sushi and her brother
kok lean saw that too
and he say"look sushi wif her son nerh"
haha
i call sushi and her brother
but they don't know
so i walk away

one week gone
time won't stop for us

ok!
now talk abt my darlings....
agian i wanna say I love You xP

my darling who are


  • Peggie
  • Sin
  • Poh Yen
  • Egg
  • Danielle
  • xiao yanN

♥Peggie
1st i wan to talk abt peggie
if you realy dun noe her
you will think that she dun like to talk
but time and time
i sit beside her for 1 year long
i know that she got many thing to talk
She my darling as well
all of my classmate know that
I love her by no reason
please don't break her heart if not u DIE

♥ Sin
At 1st she my classmate in my primary school
then i went to another class ,she became my friends
until form 1 that time
also dun noe why,she sunddely became my lovely Bff
since small small time
I know her when i'm 7 year old
9 year relationship till now
next year will be 10 year ^^
I promise that i will never hurt her

♥ Poh Yen
she is cute
i call her cutie some time
she also 1 of my Bff
ILY cutie^^
[i know that she won't come to my blog. lolx]

♥Egg
i love her because she got a kind of sister feel
but i dun noe what her brain think abt me
sometime i dun noe that
Am i her bestfriends or wat wat wat?
anyway, she also my BFF : )

♥ Danielle
she also is a cute girl
i love how she talk
she jus like my sister
feel like want to protect her n.n

♥xiiao yanN
my lou po~
why she my darling?
my lou po wo
surely is my darling la
if i dun like her,how she became my darling and lao po wo
muacks,love you

And something that very important that i must say
I'm not a lessbian
I just love my darling : )

Do you all love me?
maybe yes or no

-I'm Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment