Monday, January 5, 2009

School Start

finaly school reopen
i saw all my friends and darling's

I sit with a girl named zi en
she don't like to talk
thats mean i siting with a pice of wall =.="

perhimpunan- SHIT
talk all the useless thing

then go back class that time choose ketua and penolong lo
2 malay kenal ady

i not excited with that also

GEO teacher didn't came
so our class is very noise
i think every know that

then is the LBK's BC ady
OMG also talk useless thing
then call us finish the project before chinese new year
TMD!
i must start doing the project
Hate that very much

because of the LBK talk all the rubbish
till cut short our recess time
only got 10min for recess

then KH is the same teacher Pn.Samsina
A quite good teacher
call us to clean her's KH room
school reopen sunddely became cleaner~
LOL

Maths
thx god!
luckly my maths teacher is not MISS ONG

Last english
my fav subject and my english teacher
i love her a lot
she is the most pretty women among our school teacher

she wants us to speak in english in her class
ok, i don't have any probrem
but those guy sit behind me
haha!
starting to speak rojak english
xD

-I'm Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment