Monday, December 14, 2009

203



阿本 大牙 - G擺助教
看看吧



ISIS WOMEN
mark and spencer
a x-mas present bought from UK
my uncle gave it to me =)
can't get it at Malaysia
is a limited edition
hee =)

i was been a guai lui these days
hehe
i stay at home accopany my grandma and mum
cause i don't have any money to go anywhere for shopping
=D


Miss aunite










As my mum named me
Miss fei po












mum's fav


and my tong yuen with soya

5.30pm
dad came and fetch us

after bath
off i went out again
=)

uncle belanja us makan LOBSTER
haha
dreams come true

at 1st mum don't wanna join us
cause she said she got nothing to eat
(mum is veggietarian )

but at last i asked her go
cause uncle help my aunt celebrat birthday
so mum went for it

LOBSTER was nice
also didn't capture doto
cause once the food was serve
my family started to eat
no chance to take any photo

gosh!!!


Last end with a photo
damn perasaan
i knew

Beloved Yin
Mia de lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment