Monday, December 7, 2009

200

#200

wohoho
this is my 200post
i started using blogspot to blog almost 1year ady
hee =)

but most of my post was anoying
i knew
don't mention me



(these day i was been so perasaan . love to capture .)

i went out these day
so i decide to update my blog now
cause hui wen asked it

stories starts

Dec 4th
early morning
awake by the dear chong po yeng in a urgent call
she aksed me to go mcd because
the time that she work haven't reach yet
so she ask me to go and teman her
as a fren like me
indeed i went and teman her

she phone me on 9something
but i 10am only get out from my hse
cause i need to do my hse work and bath

while walking to mcd
that girl sms me and ask me
"eh u go singapo mcd ar? why so long haven reach de?"

dai jie i need to walk leh

finally i reach
Po yeng serve me a meal
and i saw pearly
wasn't surprise cause i knew it ady
hah x)

she also serve me a cup of tea too
i mean pearly
haha

then after some chit chat and blah blah blah with her
is time to go
11.35am i need to go to the bus stop for waiting bus of course
cause got a girl which is my old skolmate
asked me out to kepong
she is not the 1st time asked me out
and everytime that she asked me i was buzy or lazy to go
so is fok fei gei la

so that day i went and met her
a fren that i didn't saw her for 3 years

she change alot
her voice totaly was diffrent
back to the story
11.35pm started waiting the bus
while waiting got 1 auntie started talking with me
haha
we both talk abt the bus
until 12pm the bus was arrived
12.18pm
i reached kepong
cause the time we met is 12.30pm
well so i started looking around at kepong
and my beloved fren was late enough
she was late about 1 an hour more
1.43pm
finally she arrived
one of her fren named suyi came with her
suyi's BF named kok ann
drove them and he kena scold by me of course
we went and buy ticket
xiao ying wanna watch JUMP
so i accopany her
cause that the couple (i mean suyi and kok ann)
wanted to watch 2012
but me and xiao ying watch ady
well
the couple watch 2012
and we watch new moon
cause JUMP that movie TGV don't have
so that girl teman me watch new moon lo
after the movie
the couple haven came out yet
so we went and walk walk lo
xiao ying wanted to go to washroom
she wanted to take foto with me
another perasaan kia
haha




after a while 2012 was finish
suyi came and join us
i mean taking foto
hee =)



i feel [ity for kok ann
waited for us been a long time at outside

5.16pm
we went to the car park
cause kok ann will drove us to paobing
but he was a stupid guy
he forget whr he park
after some while
the smartie bitch which is me haha
found his car
gosh

hmm....
details..
way to paobing is 3 of the girls
in the car was chit chatiing lo
then kok drove lo

at paobing thr also chat only lo
if not what can we do

and thankyou kok ann
for the paobing he pay the bil haha

(write until here i go no mood to write jor = =")

6.30pm
i went to the bus wait for the bus
and hor
i met my cousin
so both of us go home togeher haha
a happy ending rite?

lol

the next day
Dec 5th
old skol mate gathering agian
Yin x Carmen x Scott x Lexuan X Qixian
only 5 person go only
cause semua fok fei gek = ="

scott said before 1pm we muz reach thr
and because of some stuff
i was late abt 10min

i went to GSC cause he said meet at thr ma
when i reach thr
i saw Lexuan only
she said i change a lot ady
haha
she even said "if u didn't say hello to me , i don't know you' were LEE YI YIN"
lol

while waiting for scott
we chat agian
about past and now

once agian he was late abt 1 hour
and i wiated for a hour again
gosh

when he arrived
beside Lexuan i finally saw others
Scott was been quite handsome
i think Joey will like he very much
cause his was white enough

Carmen
she was still short
but she was pretty and clean

Qixian
he was still talk and dark
not handsome at all
haha

and he non-stop saying me and Lexuan fat
lol
who cares

we started walk around at the mall
around 3.00pm
Qixian say wanna watch astroboy
but i don't want so we decide to watch JUMP
so we went back to GSC again

Qixian
last time he was once our Ketua class
so he went and line up to buy ticket others was chit chating outside

3.45pm
is time for movie
we bought popcorn

5 of us
i sit in the center among them

Qixian x Lexuan x Me x Carmen x Scott

hehe
i shared popcorn with carmen

and do you knew that
that cinema was cold enough
even that i wear my jacket i still feel cold

5.30pm
we came out
went to the washroom of course

sunddely Lexuan dad phone her that he reach OU ady
so Lexuan need to go home 1st
a bye to her

4 of us
went to yam cha
after yam cha is ady 6pm

is time to go home
Qixian sis also arrive ady
so he went home 1st
tata

balance of us
i mean Me x Carmen X Scott
went walk walk lur
we went to MOMOE

lol
new bag
somemore got discount
maybe i will go to OU with po yeng this wednesday =)

just came out from momoe
scott and carmen need to go home jor
so im the last one

so saya sendiri satu orang walk at OU lo
until 7pm
dad came and fetch me
we went to KL for dinner

after the dinner we send my uncle to the airport
cause he is going to UK
=)
a day gone

Dec 6th
mummy's birthday
happy birthday la AUNTIE

haha

early morning woke up by my auntie
she say wanna go to the wat wat bsd canival mou wor...
so i went we her
grandma follow us too

while reach thr
we only use 30min walking at thr
nothing special

i saw some EX senior at thr
and some skolmate at thr
but seriously nothing special

the only thing that i can write abt the canival is
i saw mandy
im her custom as well

she is a sales promote at D'fashion Cafe
i goes thr offen
she gave me something free
and 3voucher

so after sending my grandma home
me and my aunt went to D'fashion cafe
we got a cup of free drinks
50% discount for our lunch
and 40% discount for our cloth
my aunt bought herself 4 piece of cloths
and she buy me 2 piece of cloth
thankyou

went home
mum said wanna go to Sunmit for the popular warehouse sales
reach thr mum say wanna have lunch
i didn't ate anything just order a cup of star juices
hee=)

dad don't wanna follow us to the warehouse sales
so he go yam cha at Uncle John

at the popular ware house sales
i bought a book only
cause maybe is the last day ady
there had nothing left ady
exspecialy sharon's book

i leave the warehouse sales 1st
cause mum still wan shop with my bro

walked to the music canival
is awsome
i bought 3cd which had 20% discount
and helped that sushi bought TVXQ album
also have 20% discount
hehe

sunddely i saw a cute shop
and i bought this


cute rite?
it just Rm19.90 only
hee =)
cute enought

then i go find my "old bean" *(lou dou )
i saw he yam cha at uncle john and eating a big bowl of laksa
so i order a cup of milk tea
and ate 2 piece of samosa that he order
haha
don't let him eat so much =P

after my mum gao dim jor
we went to subang for dinner
a restaurant name Hikara

i order a cup of banana juice
a plate of kastu chicken sandwich
dad also eat sandwhich and a cup of capucino
mum order a pasta and a cup of coffe
bro order chicken tar tar rice and a cup of juice

before leaving the boss of the restaurant give us 2 sandwich
is just specialy for regular customer only
haha

then we went home
while in the car i told my mum that D'Fashion Cafe
today semua baju got 40% discount
she wanna go also
so we went thr

my mum bought a jeans ans a smart casual cloth =)

then at night at my house
i watch jolin's new special edition and Peter's New album
which i bought at the musicanival

i had a great night

Dec 7th
woke up at 10.40pm
then go mamak with my cousin yam cha
after that as usual we went to D'Fashion Cafe
the Boss gave me another 20% discount for the cloth
regular customer marh

so i reserve 1 cloth
maybe tmr i will go and collect lo
money gone again

today my head was damn pain
gosh
wanna get sick again
this holiday was the best and also worse holiday

Beloved Yin
Mia De Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment