Wednesday, December 30, 2009

214

#215

Seriously
i miss Alicia Lim very very very much
and of course i miss her doggie FIFI too. <3


once again
she show everybody about her perasaan
haha
you can leave or stay after u saw this pic
cause is NON-EDIT at all





Looks so weird !

morning sleepy until 12PM
what a nice morning
haha

after eating my brunch
while sing my comp
my ex workmates phone me
he change his number
so when he phone me
he keep on saying he is wen long
but i forget about his popurlar name ady
until he said p1wimax i only remainber.

both of us chat on the phone
i think go half and hour more or something
beside he also a Ex- Sin Chew Student reporter last time
both of us chat from P1wimax then jump into Sin chew reporter and lastly talk until singapor
he also said next time find one day come out yam cha and eat a pao
maybe he will belanja
perhaps. xD

well
since i write until yam cha and eat a pao
today i went yam cha with my beloved sushi
afternoon 2.30pm my mum went and fetch her
then drop us at PAPARICH
once we get the menu
we don't know what we wanna eat
at last we order

this and that




1.Tong Yuen (Lemon's Fav)
2.French Fried (both of us share it )
3.Cendol((sushi's)

then chat chat chat
we decided go to MCD
we wanna visit PO yeng
(acually we wanna eat ice-cream. Po yeng work at there she will give us more xD)

reach there
i didn't order ice-cream
only sushi order
i want to drink some stuff
so the only choice is COKE



beside sushi also give back me all the money
that she due .
and i collect the stuff that i ask her to help me buy

until 4.30pm
i wanna ask mum to fetch us
but my dear mummy say she was at HATAMAS yam cha with my dad
LOL
so we wait until 5.13pm
only go home =)

Start from tmr
maybe i can't everyday update my blog
but i will update my blog 3-4time one week
(usually i update my blog everyday )

tmr going back to school with sushi
will be helping the form 1
giving them books .

Tata

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon


No comments:

Post a Comment