Tuesday, December 8, 2009

201

#201

She was a maid today
indeed , she always was

well
once i open my eyes
of course i went and wash 1st
then i ate my breakfast
after that i started doing my job

Sweet, clean and mop the floor
when i just finish mopping the floor
mum was back

and that time i was washing my WC
= ="

after eating my lunch
i went and tidy my room




my untidy table x)




and the messy floor





oppssie
rubbish
hee=)


i found something cute =)

my bro with his magic hat









and this little chick was me




<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEga-8szxdqke8DpAJmcSLw_ktHNiSroRGGRQDt5m66pEtYp0aEhSDA8Flg4JrCzn_u4PArpQbq6X_cpS6hpzeRIUBDw7XG3susr4MUX0nVqEgjI9DI4tpgAS3KpRSgIJkqsY10k7bFdS0I/s1600-h/IMG_3151.JPG">and my student card







opps
is late
she need to sleep

tmr going to OU with Po Yeng
hehe

Beloved Yin
Mia De Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment