Thursday, December 31, 2009

217

#218

Bullreibuuu~

Happy New Year Eve!

Still got 6hour more to go
IS 2010 already

Seriously
I can feel that i was growing
Being more fat
haha xD

well now is serious one
Year 2009 change me alot
a lot of thing / stuff fall at my life
maybe seems for you is just a small small things
but for me is meaningful

Me a normal girl
drop to a class named tanjung
was my biggest nightmare
Until now i hate my class
i still missing Erica they all while last time we always stick together

this year while in tanjung
face some person which i hate him/her
One teacher always scolding me by no reason
Another teacher pushed me to be Penolong class
and Now was 3 Tanjung Ketua
accually I leard a lot as a Ketua class
My BM must be Averange and what teacher say must always remainber
(i knew some of you guys don't like the teacher that i said. But she is GOOD accually)

I gave up PBSM and join QM
i didn't regret cause Qm was the Joyful club that i join
there have my beloved Pn.noraliza
and my beloved margosa buddies
as 1st i was a normal member then became penolong setiausaha
then learned what is team work
how to create tresure hunt
sometime got some urget things happen
we also know how to handdle
Learned how to prepare hari sukan stuff
can go to BILK PJK by ourself
Learned how to guide my juniors
And is fun on Hari Koperasi

But sadly 2010 QM dibantalkan by school
i really wonder why ?
I love QM.
I got very high koko marks from QM
I will miss those days

Chinese society
a club that i join from form 1
seriously some time AJKS hated to do activies
but while we gather meeting for camp
sleep together
eat togehter
figure out idea
and create a camp
It was a unforgetable memories

Next year we wanna have another CAMP!
We hope so.

Beside these
still got others
but those was my very very private thing
i don' t like to blog out every of my life
some of them only sushi know
some of them only v-jeeys know
some of them only peggie know
some of them margosa buddies know
some of them noboby even knew.

so just kept this seckret in my heard
is enough.

Because of Qm
i knew lots of juniors from SAGA & KIARA .

Because of BC Club
I knew lots of cuties from Meranti & Jati

Nice to meet you all guys
Maybe I wasn't close with you
but is fun to have a friends like you .

Aug
decide to join Sin Che Student Reporter
write article , fill in the form.

Dec
finally went for training
even that is hard
but now finally
I was a Reporter
I don't know how to say or write about this
some feelings don't need anything or words to show it
well
i decided to change my blogskin
cause is NEW YEAR soon.!

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment