Thursday, December 24, 2009

211

#211

Life's a Lemon
what a day
is PMR Result day

i went and collect my result today
as ppl say my result was not so good and not too bad
indeed it was
but the result i got makes me a bit dissapointed

however is over
for nest year i will try to work harder
so that i will had a better result

(seems like writting essay . haha)

before ending this post
i would like to say
Merry Chirstmas

Dec 24th chistmas eve i will be going to my beloved Alicia house
maybe will countdown with her
if she wants

i will staying at her house start from today untill Dec27th
will also going to sunway lagoon with alicia on Dec 27th
hope i will be having fun this chirstmas

won't be updating my blog until Dec28th
anything can leave a comment at my Cbox
=)

Have a joyful chirstmas guys!

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment