Thursday, December 31, 2009

216

#217

well
is a short post my dear buddies

Is sad that i can't go out anywhere today
if you ask me why
my ans is TODAY IS NEW YEAR EVE
wanna spend with buddies

T^T

At 1st
will be going out with Margosa buddies
but mum say i can't go
because wanna go pai shen
well i accept this reason
so i FFK they all
makes them upset

So when i sms them said im not going
sunddely uncle phone my bro
say will take him to OU
my brother wanna follow
so my mum CANSEL the plain
(going to pai shen that one)

What the hell
i want go out with buddies cannot
but brother want to go OU
so must cansel the plain
i ady prepare to have a nice day
idioit.

last night i was sick
mum still keep on asking me do house work
flash back
last time when my bro sick she take care him like a baby
and ask me don't kacau him
but when i was sick
she just sit at the living room watch her fav drama
what kind of mum

I knew mummy love me
but sometimes i just hope that she can put more time on me


well
since i not going to pai shen
as i said i went back to skol help form 1
while i reach skol
i started capture
cause i will doing my 1st article about OREINTASI
but teacher say go help him
get ready those book
so sushi me and 2 senior went and help
while doing until half
po yeng joing us

then i off i go
i went and ask temu rama ppl
and do something i need to do la

Around 12pm oreintasi is end
but we still in skol
tidying books!

until 1pm
En.Lim send us back

when i reach home 1st thing is type my article
and is done!
but i still need to ask my senior what is orientasi in BC
i only can hand up my news
hehe

after that i went to bath

-to be continue-

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment