Tuesday, December 29, 2009

213

#214

Since my parents knew my pmr result
was not so good
i can't update my blog and online so much

If not I will lose my computer and phone forever
besides i can't go shopping/yam cha,
until next year Feb/Mar/or until my exam result is good?
who knows.
my parents decide everything
because my idiot result


At 1st my friends decide that
31DEC going to kepong yam cha
(with erica they all)
but today mum sunddely said
after going back to school
we want go someplace "pai shen"
so i can't go out with them anymore
Im so sorry guys

Dec 24th
as i said i took my pmr result
so i will skip over this
night my aunt came and fetch me
cause i will stick with alicia this festival

we reach alicia place (alicia restaurant )
then at there dilydaily a while
we went makan
haiyo it makes me fat
haha
whatever
while eating we went to a PUB which next to the place we ate
LOL
is Fun at there
at least me and Alicia thinks

1st night at Alicia room
acting like a sha po
haha




You can ignore me, If you want.
xD



Dec 25
Merry Xmas (is late!)
Morning woke up at 9am
i think so
go for brunch
(around 11am we only go out )
after that alicia dad drop me alicia and my aunt
to A mall call Bukit Tinggi or something else

walk inside
we went and find nelson
who is alicia brother
he is working at ROXY as a promoter

details is
while both of shopping both of us feel so sleepy
cause last night we slept around 2.00pm
i know both of us got a bit insane

once we walked in
as alicia say i saw my FAV store - paobing


the xmas tree is make buy water bottle
so recycle man!




I knew alicia will love to wear this
haha
the sexy babe

wow.
Ms. Alicia was finding her prince charming



Her pretty nose and my finger

and both of us
what kind of kinda friends we are
I love her
even that something she is crazy
haha




the sweetpies


well
after shop
i went back to alicia place
sleep .!
until 6pm came out for dinner
then started help at alicia place
acually is FUN!

Dec 26
whole day work at alicia place
so nothing spiecial at all

Dec 27
WE WENT TO S.U.N.W.A.Y. L.A.G.O.O.N

once again i need to say
the customer service is SUCKS
i gonna to complain abt it

I remainber the girl name who serve us
she better watch out.

we went in
alicia started pushing me to sit the private ship
which i never dare to sit
and i gave up
follow her to that private ship

acually is not "scarry " at all
is FUN
(write until here my brain feel so dizzy , don't know what i writting now)

then after some blah blah black sheep
we went to the water park
also nothing to talk abt it

but i saw one thing is
i saw my 学记 的 学哥学姐。
I wanna to say HI to them
but when i walk to there
they gone
so......


around 6pm
go bath and dinner
a day end
=)

and of course i went back to my house
if not somebody will scold me like Hell.

Dec 28
Uncle took us to The curve
watch movie

The princess and frog
illll, i hate frog .
the movie is so so only

she was cute =)
and she is eating my ice-cream
this is the point!!!





i was been lazy to mention or write anything
i need rest
going to sick ady


non-edited
i know is ugly

tmr not going anywhere
just stay at home.

bye bye

Beloved Yin
Mia de lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment