Thursday, December 31, 2009

218

#219

(Please click MISC if you wanna leave a msg.)

10






9






8






7






6






5






4






3







2








1







HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!!!

hehe
Haven 2010 la my dear.
I know im annoying
SO WHAT

well
i decided to change my blog skin
cause is a new new year
teehee

hmm
cup cakesss
i just bake it
haha
you believe?
indeed is a yes

i love to bake
cookies
cakes
hehe

I want to bake muffin =)

Later will going to PAPARICH with my papa
haha
cause while just now he came back
my brother asked him to take my bro to hatamas yam cha
but my dad say
he don't want go anywhere cause JAMS everywhere
he say if my bro want he can take him to paparich
but my bro don't want
so i asked my dad bring me
hehe

maybe both of us will stay until 12am gua
cause we 10pm only go
hehe

tmr going to OU
watch jay chou movie

mammia =)

I really like mia this name

This is my last post in year 2009
next post will be after 12am
hehe
wait for it my dear =)


Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment