Tuesday, December 29, 2009

212

#212

hollamahola

hey guys!
Yin was B.A.C.K

now i only had a little bit time to write something at here
maybe night i only will update my blog
if im free

I would like to wish you all guys
merry chirsmas
(even this is a belated one)

ans school is going to reopen
i realise time moves on so fast
it mean i had a meaningful holidays this year
i didn't waste my holidays as well

2009 is going to end
31 DEC i m going back to school
to help EN.Lim to give book for the form 1
after that maybe will going out with Erica they all
it will be joyful on the last day of 2009

Jan 01
mum said i can't go anywhere
because she booked my time
she wanna watch jay chou's movie with me and my dad
somemore i will belanja my dad lunch as his birthday present

Jan 02
daddy birthday
at 1st I would like to celebrat with him
but my uncle and auntie invited him to one hotel for makan
and is lunch and dinner
my family love to eat

no wonder i was fat enough
haha
=)

-to be continue-

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment