Wednesday, December 9, 2009

202

She was drinking her milk
once again
she doesn't feeling well
feel like wanna vomit


Christmas is coming
hee=)
i want chirsmas present
hehe
who gonna give me ?

Her money was gone too
cause today she went OU with her dearest Po Yeng

hee=)



(this is the only pic that i found in my comp . i mean the foto me with her. she hates to take photos)


Besides sushi
she is my another kinda best and dearest fren
even thought that i know her only for short short 3 years
but her personality was alike with me
i think this is why we can be so close
but it mean sad for me
cause nest year she will having her spm exam
thats mean i gonna lose my fren after 2010
T^T
but however
i love her muacks

haha
she will never saw this artcle hee =)
cause she now working at BSD's MCD


this afternoon 12pm
we went to OU
1st thing is go and find some foods to eat
(seems like both of us was animals xD)

we went to Little Taiwan for lunch
I order Chirspi Chicken noodle
and a mint cappucino ice blender
she order a plate of chicken rice
and a lemon dersert

after lunch we went to PADINI
cause i wanna buy some cloth for new year
and i saw some thing red
i wanna bought it
but Po Yeng said
"we go another place 1st if you really wanna buy the short we only come back"
and i agree with her

so we went to momoe
we both love this shop
hee=)
i saw something red again
i love red
a red jacket addicted me
wanna buy it
but no money so maybe ask mum to buy that for me

wanted to buy a bag too
got discount
but because my pocket was out of money
so ......
can't effort to buy any new bags

then we went to "TZIED"
i bought a jeans and a black shorts

details
skip over

before leaving i bought the red shorts that i mention
hehe

5.30pm
we went home by bus
when we reached BSD
i take Po Yeng to fashion cafe
she asked
cause i told her i bought a nice cloth from there
she also wanna buy the same one with me
=)

after that
off i go
i went home

Don't have any photo =)

maybe going to sushi's house this saturday night
wanna stay over night at her house
miss her so much

bye bye

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon


No comments:

Post a Comment