Sunday, November 22, 2009

190

#190

Just now
i didn't go MCD for yam cha
cause i was been tried from coming back
very sry to my yam cha kaki hui wen

asked her to go yam cha with me
but at the end i fok fei gei
so sry
but i knew that u won't put a blame on me x)
paiseh la
hehe

since i was not going for yam cha
indeed i had update my blog
cause sushi asked

and i was been to bored
i finding some funs on facebook, i saw my dad's old fren facebook profile
i added him as my fren
he is our bus driver when we went to AU on year 2007
haha

is that funny , i wonder ?

Finally
tmr can go yam cha
my partners who are: Egg(the 1st person who i ask)
Fiona(the 1st one who conform going)
kok lean
sushi
Jin Hoong (this idioit dun noe wanna join bo ,sunddely say "see 1st')

thanks for going my dears =)
hehe




which T-Shirt is better ?
i mean the colour
leave ur comment at the chatbox
pls
i need to know the ans

Picture 1 : white



Picture 2 : purple



Picture 3 : black

god.which colour is better for me ?

ans needed.
thanks

Beloved Yin
Mia De Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment