Tuesday, November 10, 2009

177

morning wake up at 10.40pm
but i still feel so slepty
pig nia

after bath then wait for the part time cleaner to clean my grandma hse
while waitng
i helped grandma to tidy her cloth
and then i saw my sis white dress
so i wear it and take foto x)

white really not suitable for me x)

after tidy
the cleaner came ady la
so i go down watch tv with my grandma

acually i will going to kepong with po yeng
but she fok my fei gei = =
so 1pm that time i leave my grandma hse and went home

hui wen phone me on 3pm said go tropicana city for tea
then change cloth and go for tea lur
cause she belanja me x)
if not i will be sleeping like a pig around 3pm x)

we went to BAD ASS CAFE
the drinks was sweet enough
i won't go back to the cafe anymore
i don't like sweet stuff

tmr will be going back to skol around 1pm
cause chinese society got some function
i think so

just now having dinner
see what i edit

after edit
HAO Po

haha x)

Jeeys Foreva
Beloved Yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment