Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween

Welcome November
it seems that my birthday is coming so soon on
well is just 4days more to go

no going to celebrat
i think so
cause from tmr i will be working with
fiona Ck Kl sushi

early morning went joging with uncle,aunty and pf course my dad
after that then my dad drove me and my mum to Mid Valley for shopping

details i was been very lazy to write
cause this is just a short post

hmm
but i would like to say
i bought a pair of shoes
a box for facial mask

my mum bough a pair shoes
which is very expensive
then a shirt from nichii
a bag from a butik
shoppingholic = =

after shooping we went to the gardens for high-tea
but i didn't bring camera so i can't capture anything

our high-tea cost us Rm42++
and the person who paid is me

money got lost agian

around 5.30pm dad came and fetch us
then off we go for dinner
until now i only get back
damn tried

yesterday i went to a halloween pary
quite fun
and how is my oct end x)

Jeeys Friends Foreva
Beloved Yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment