Tuesday, November 24, 2009

192

#192

well
this morning wake up early
cause wanna to the mines for an book exbition
hee =)

don't know why
these day love to use hee this word
insane jor

dad sent us go
us which mean me ,mum and bro

reached thr ady
then i realise that the exbition started on 11pm
we was be thr at 10 somthing

so mum say go see go shoes o not wor....
went in to few shop
but still can't get a nice and got my size's shoes
wanna gave up agian

but saw a shop name T***(forget de name ady )
woohooo
finaly bought a pair of it
hee =)

11pm
walked in the exbition

details very lazy to write
update my blog just wanna tell that
i was been very buzy
but i still miss my beloved fren

haha

the exbition is small enough
walked a while
just only bought a book
and a Tee

the tee is for my mum as a present
her birthday coming jor

auntie , happy birthday la

Hee =]

mum and bro still reading in the book exbition
so i went out to the mall
and walk walk

then got one idiot sales promoter
pulled me in to her shop
gave me 4 to 5 dress to try
and pushes me in to fitting room

hell

i was been so blur
but don't know why
i wasn't angry abt it

come back home that time
is ady 3pm
rest for a while

sunddely feel like wanna go out agian
so went to the fashion cafe by my own
drink a cup of coffee and collect my stuff

4.15pm
i was at home ady

started to tidy my cloth cause tmr going to penang ady

while i was tidying
i was been playing too
so until 6pm also haven finish tidy

6pm dad wanted to take us go for lobster
but becoz of some kind of reason
we didn't went

we went to hatams agian
for finding some food for dinner

god didn't bless us
walked for one hour
we decide go back to the curve for dinner

around 7pm
we was in the curve ady

ate at de appartment
i order butterfried lemon chicken
dad order lamb shane

oh god
the lamb is damn nice

this meal it cost my dad RM111.45
and is only 2 of us eat only

lol
dad pokai jor lur
i know he wanted to day that

after makan
go market help mum buy some stuff then go home lur

then continue tidying
until 10.22pm
starting to make a card fot my uncle
and wrap my uncle present

i wonder why i wrote this artcle
is annoying
who bored abt my life rite
haha
whatever

gonna sleep
tmr need to wakr up at 5.30am
going to penang

bye~

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment