Monday, November 30, 2009

194

Guys I'm Back
seems like nobody miss me
haha

whatever

hmm....
today not going to upload those pic that i cap in penang
so alicia u wait a while 1st la
hehe

As you guys know that me and my family
travel to penang on Nov 25
coming back on Nov 29

but very sad that
last night from Kedah coming to Kuala Lumpur
there was a very bad traffic jam which make us stuck in the jam
usually from kedah to kuala lumpur just need 5hour
but last nite we caught in the jam about 9hour or more

i sit in the car doing nothing
just singing with my dad
others was sleeping
god!
sit in the car for 9hour and more

yesterday we from pulau langkawavi arrived at kedah is 3.30pm
then wait for dad and my uncle to collect car
our luck was bad
my uncle car tayar pumchat
need to change a new one

until 4.30pm only can leaving the port
waiting at thr for 1 hour
some more my brother was ill
while waiting my bro vomit at thr
the vomit stuff splash to alicia leg
haha
is damn funny

after soms blah blah blah stuff
5.30pm only leave

WTF

while in the car
is damn sucks

just forget about the details

this morning 3am only reach home
didn't unpack my beg
then sleep jor
cause i can't sleep in the car
haiz

today 12pm noon only awake
bath and then "dily daily"
go out agian for makan

haha
we went to hatamas again
but the restaurant that we wanted to go
today didn't open
haiz

so went to another sites of hatamas
a restaurant named blue cow cafe
is a nice restaurant that me and my brother love it
hee =)


blue cow cafe



the beloved one




saya punyai BIG BOSS

my bro
don't know what he playing = ="






Miss Auntie
haha
she my mum
looks young rite?







while waiting for the food
the auntie went and buy cookies and ginger bread boy
which i don't like it

she bought for my brother = ="

mum and brother went to buy cookies
dad readding new paper
and this is what i did
totaly insane

I will kill you
muahahaha




arrrr.........



Moi's appla juice


mum 's capucino




Bro's chicken burger




Mum's Vegie burger





BOSS and My meal
we shared
this meal named medium plate
which for 2ppl
got lamb (love it), pork and chicken


this meal coat us
RM 150++
the corect price i don' know
dad just tell me 150something
hee =)


oppsie
see what i got
my tuition time table on year 2o1o

SC on tueday 8.00pm-9.30pm
BI on wednesday 7.30pm-9.o0pm
BM Thurday 6.30pm-8.00pm

oh god
form 4 cnt go yam cha jor
my time almost taken by tutuion ady




Tuition
lol
haha

good nite

FIONA: LONG ISLAND TEA
IS Nice man!!!
haha

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon







No comments:

Post a Comment