Monday, November 9, 2009

176 *

Nov 8th
early mnorning after jogging with famliy
get back home
take a bath
and off i go

my partner is
* my grandma
*Hui wen
* and the person who send us go my uncle

ps: he is not my driver
he wanted to go mid valley cause he will having lucnh with his fren
so i go shopping lo x)

Reached Mid Valley is around 11.30am
i took my grandma to buy a pair of shoes
and a T-shirt

she want it

then hui wen asked me to take her go to NICHII
she wanted to buy cloth

well
my grandma don't wanna go in so she sit at the chair near the shop

walked in hui wen choose choose choose and choose
but she didn't wanted to try it
then i only knew that she wanted to give me as a present

she terpaksa me to try the blur cloth
picture


the blue one
heard egg said she got one is black and ynn got yellow one

hui wen buy the green one which wanna be a pair of me
Hui Wen NUTS!

the black one
well i went and try
but too small for me
L is too small for me
but the XL was out of stock x(
fat enough

so she just bought me the blue one

1.30pm
3 of us
went to a OH-SUSHI for lunch
i order SHOYU-RAMEN,
CAWAN-MUSHI,
AGADASHI-TOFU

Hui wen order
Kastu Bendo
Tuna sushi
Cawan mushi

Grandma
Terriyaki set
Inari
Tamago

it just RM 68 only
cheap!

2.30pm
uncle phone me say wanna go home ady
so say bye to hui wen and go home lur

6.45pm
went for steam boat at desa part city
is delicious
yummy =)

Nov 9
morning went mamak with grandma agian
after eating
go 1U alone by taking taxi

arrived 1U is ady 12.25pm
go nichii for buying some cloth

picture =)


i bought the 2 piece of cloth and one legging
one black
one dark blue
and the legging is black too

next shop is GIODANO
picture



I love it
but i more like the CHEER YOU UP that style
the shirt that i like was out of stock
so i went off

i went to DIVA
cause got sales


white is not suitable to me
cause which makes me looks even fat =(

after trying
mum phone me said she reach 1U ady
go meet her at the bra shop

and i bought 3 set of bra
mum bought 2set

=X

3pm
went off go to ikano for buying a present
mum just drop me off
and waited thr

i went to SHILIN 1st
cause i wanted to eat sea food tempura

then go bread story
buy bread for breakfast =X

after day while eating then go my uncle present
i won't wrote what present is that
cause my family will be look at my blog
i wanna give a suprise for my uncle =)


i bought this cloth at nichii
and i love it =)

tmr going to kepong with po yeng
for what?!
of course is paobing la

bye bye
good nite

Jeeys Foreva
Beloved Yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment