Sunday, November 8, 2009

176


The Beloved and buzy Yin x)

indeed , i was buzy going in out
i had been days didn't wrote any meaningful artcle ady

Nov 5th
which is the insane's birthday
went to celebrat her birthday with fiona egg and KL

early morning
KL's sis came and fetch me and wished me HAPI B'Day
while arrived Kepong sental and waiting for fiona and egg
chated at thr
almost 10am egg and fiona was thr ady
then we quickly buy the ticket to mid valley
while in the LRT me and egg notice that
there was a couple (indian girl) was looking at KL then smile evily
i told that to KL and egg we laught very loud in the LRT
everybody in the LRt was looking on us
so paiseh

while reach the LRT at Mid valley and waling to mid valley
there are a group of sunway offical sales man/girls looking at us
at this moment KL steped my shoes and make me shouted OUCH
the salesman (which is not asian)
shouted the same just to act like me
we laught on the spot again

there also another gang of salesman/girls don't know from which company
came towards us to
when the salesboy wanted to promote their product
i just shake my hand and head and walk away
FIONA and EGG run quickly
and poor Kl wacked by one of the salesboy
laught on the spot again and agian

we're crazy i knew

steped into the mall
fiona they all decide to change my looks
bacause they said IM too ****

well
the 1st, second and the third time was falid
cause i don't had any confident

at last went to voir
they picked up a white shirt
black legging
Roma Shoes
and a belt

i didn't use my camera
foto all taken by fiona and egg

foto here

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wow a smile from me so retarded

after day went to mac for makeup

Photobucket
can't smile at all xD

3 of us get make up at mac
go to chili's agian

foto agian

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
egg love this
i love this too


Photobucket
before leaving
i got this piece of cake

leaving,pay the bil.
we walked around till our leg pain
went to stackbuck
and i order mango passion fruit
i love passion fruit so much

while at starbuck chat taking foto
thats all
then we took LRT back also

when i step out from the LRT
something sad happen
my heels broke by in black indian fat uncle =(
and i need a someone to fix it

but except that i still have a great day

my partner
thankyou


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

out of a sudden i miss sushi <3

Nov 6th
went to mamak yam cha
ate a lot of food
fat sei me la

after eating me and my sis went to D fashion cafe
just to have a look
but sunddely i saw a jacket
and i love it
so i borrow money from my grandma and i bought it

and my sis bought a dress which is just Rm53 only
cheap =X

Nov 7th
after bath
argue wit mummy agian
so she don't wan to send me to peggie hse
and i asked my dad to send
who care =P

reach peggie hse
Alice, Erica jamie was there ady
i was late!

and thx for the present alice

after some chit chating
peggie mum send 5 of us to sunway for ice-skating
which i love it

reached thr
1st is to find loke and fong
cause there are lost at thr

11am
jamie and erica eat brunch at MCD
me alice peggie acommpany them
but loke and fong went to skate 1st

after half and hour
is our turn to go

after 6hour
we finish our game
i fall down once
is better then the 1st time
cause the 1st time i went i fall down 13time

and this is my second time
it just fall once only

and poor alice fall down and bledding
so she gave up very early

then erica and jamie
also gave up after skating for 4 hour

but me and peggie which is the insane one
we skate for 6hour
nuts

is time to go
but peggie mum was caught in a trafic jam
so i went shopping
i bought a wallet which cost Rm19.90 only
and 2 Tee just Rm30 only
cheap like hell

opps
and i went to sweet house bought 3 big pack of sweet
is just under 10 only

well
is 11.58pm ady
i need to sleep
cause tmr i will be going 1U with mum
for XIXILI xD

today i went to mid valley
i will update the detalis and foto tmr or soon on

good nite =)


BANANAS move away will be a chinese artcle now x)
博客精神
知道为什么吗?
点图画来看看

博客们加油!

Jeeys Friends Forever
Beloved Yin

Her fifteen memories


No comments:

Post a Comment