Wednesday, November 11, 2009

178

this morning awake by po yeng at9.51pm
she was in the school . she breaks rules !!!
whatever she always break it.

after bath and eating maggie
then started doing my hse work

11.55am i phone sushi said i will be going her hse after 10min more
but after i put down the phone
i only realise that my cloth haven finish washing
so around 12.15pm i only walked to sushi hse

arrived , having a short chat with her mum
then we walk to school

while walking she gave me this


my present thx
and i gave her a hug as she asked =)

before going to school
we went to redbook
cause sushi wanted to by something

and i went to top up my credit
phone out of money
and I also out off money

so i need to work work work and work

reached school
saw a lot of malays
at cantin saw students od 3menranti
heard eunice said they have class party
so good

we have nothing for our stupid , foolish and crazy class
and we must pay the class free every month
i wonder the money that the bendahari collect
what she use for it

I WANT MY MONEY BACK . IDIOT.

xiao yan was very dispointed cause i didn't tell her i was going to school
she wanted to give me present and she don't have chance
nevermind la, i will collect from u soon
and i bought ur present ady
collect from me if u saw me yea

after some HI and BYE to form 1 & 2
i saw JR and Amy so me and sushi helped them to find plug
the AJKS of chinese society will be having steam boat today x)

po yeng phone me said
no need find plug ady get in to the BC class
will be having steam boat at thr

here the foto come



while waiting the water boil
i wonder which idiot capture me and yee xin
looks so childish
and i love to capture AMY
Cause IS FUN x)


well
some of us was playing while waitng the water boil
but others was preparing the food
thx =)

the food is almost ready
got one person non-stop taking the foto
and that insane person is me

while taking foto
my voice cover the BC class
loud enough
i apologize


wa wa wa
while i still taking foto the food can eat ady la
see all this babarians fighting for food
haha xD
exspecialy the tom yam steamboat everybody wants tp eat that =)


most of them (me) love to take foto x)
perasaaning





and of course i won't miss out yee xin
cause i like her =)

我和学弟学妹比较有缘 x)

and the dear alice choo
"mana saya punyai hadiah?"
haha
is a inside joke between me and alice choo

and do you noe that today is the small wei horng birthday
and Yi lin's gang bought a small piece of cake for him
and kokwai they all sang birthday song to him
which seems so cacat x)





around 2.45pm
i phone mum ask her to send me back
cause later she dun wan came out to pick me agian
if not i need to walk home

before leaving
i capture a foto with the birthday boy
and i love this foto very much

a nice smile isn't?
hehe

Jeeys Friends Foreva
Beloved Yin

Her fifteen memories

No comments:

Post a Comment