Sunday, November 22, 2009

189

Tmr i wanna go kepong for paobing
i got RM20 voucher
i asked Jin Hoong, he said he maybe can go
who wanna join?
egg you can go de ma?
fiona u free?
sushi u can go bo?
kok lean why no reple de?

(haiz...ynn working T^T)

lol
what happen ?


this morning went to One utama after jogging
cause dad say wanna watch 2012
haha
(ah pek , i watch ady lur =P)
so my uncle drop me and my aunt to but ticket lo

after that
go eat breakfast =)
then go home

around 12.18pm
dad drove me and my mum to the curve
cause we wanted to collect my uncle present and buy a pair of shoes at esari

dad drop us at the curve
then go one utama with my bro
cause my bro wanted to watch cartoon movie
= ="

we walked to the place that we order my uncle present
after paying the bill
which is RM198
the sales promoter give me some discount and invited m e to join them as a member
and gave me a free gift =)
quite lucky



uncle seckret present
shhh!!!!


i chat with the sales promoter her name which named yvonne
about 30min
i think so
haha

then we walk to esari cause that day at Mid valley
i saw a pair of shoes but out of size
the promoter asked me to have a look at the brunch at the curve
and yes i did

but when i get thr
the promoter say it was out of stock

so i chose another pair of shoes
white in colour
but the size is too big
and is the only last pair
T^T

sunddely saw another pair of shoes
black in colour
but once agian is too small for me

what the hell !!!
i gave up finally
just walk out from that shop

mu mum said she wanted to go to Daiso
so we went
beside daiso is nichii
mum said:"go haf a look la. see got pains mou?"


Nichii got SALES






TAGS



Bil


i know is not clear enough

i think we spend of 1 hour at thr for try and choosing
but while we came out
we didn't bought the pains that we wanted
my mum bought me a one piece dress
thx mum
hehe

of course get out from nichii
went into Daiso
mum bought 3 cups and 2packet of japanese coffee

and i bought this




haha
little blackie >.<


we went to a padini sales fair
and guess what
i finally bought my pains = ="
hehe
and a small white jacket


black in colour

Brown in colour <3



and the white colour jacket


TAGS

mum paid it
muahahaha

beside at the small kind of stall
bought 2 piece of tube too



black and yellow





opps
forget to write this
mum bought a pair MCKY's shoes


we decide go to starbuck for yam cha
but dad phone me say
he coming to fetch us now
= ="
so we must walk back to the same place that he drop us

and make us wait for 25min
lol
i can use that time for yam cha leh




I love this
i use it as my wallpaper <3



Beloved Yin
Mia De Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment