Thursday, April 15, 2010

289

#289

hmm...
what should i say ....?

i really don't know

Dears, Darlings and all my loves:

Thanks for your caring
although you all was always asking me that
when am I free?

this question is so hard to ans
the only thing that i can said is

Timeless, Restless,Sickness but works seems like never end(status on fb)
and one thing i never forget to say is Stressful

one day 24hour is not enough for me which makes me timeless.
works too many but no time to do it can't rest ,restless.
not enough rest it cause me sick, sickness.
but times still go , although u finish a job, but another job will fly to u again .

is stress that why....

i desert these , but i enjoyed these too.

Am i crazy ?
perhaps.

BM oral was SUCKS
present without any prepaid , because of the new teacher.
she told us yesterday about the kumpulan stuff
but she didn't told us when she want
then today she came into our class and ask us to start our presentation

i was quite lucky cause i borrow a komsas book from maggie
but my bm oral marks won't be that high.

BI, really thankful that Michelle helps us to prepare.
BC, was a hard job , cause i need to do most of the part.

God bless me
I need HELPS!!!

Miss Lemonish
-Beloved Yin-

No comments:

Post a Comment