Tuesday, November 2, 2010

394

#394

What a night
i can't sleep ><
maybe i need panedol from erica, when i saw her ><

i think i slept too much today
i woke up at 12.30pm
after eating lunch
doing some lalala stuff
2pm i gone off to sleep again

until 4pm i woke up
then saw po yeng was out side my house
chit chat a while
i washed my face walk to jalan ara and meet my cousin

we get in to fashion cafe
collect our cloth
my cousin sponsor me rm40 as a birthday gift to me
oh thx . how sweet !

then we went to mamak stalk which just nearby
we both ate maggie goreng
i took teh o and she took take
we also TA BAO tosai for out grandma

after eating we both walk back to our own house
i was planing to shop with her before she leaving to pulau langkawi for traniee
but money always not enough
so maybe just a movie

need to wake at 5.30am
check out , whats the time now is ady 1.50am
i need to force myself to sleep
if not i will pengsan in my class

this article is bullshiting however.
Im just to bored and insomia attacked .

No comments:

Post a Comment