Sunday, January 23, 2011

427

#427



Im a art class student
and im proud of myself

yes , no doubt that science class student have a better brain than us.
but I don't agree that when we start working we will lose when we compare with them.

In the last ceramah about reduce stress ,the kelantaness said:"science class student hanya tahu potng katak sahaja"
so i add on and say :"then we(art class student) potong potong them"
and quinnie and jh laugh .
I know is lame .

im not anting science class student
i just giving my comment to those peoples who think that art class student is stupid and science class student is bravo.

well, Since many couple says that school life have passed
indeed, i been enjoying my days .
although there has many homeworks , revisions and tuitions in my school life
but I really had funs with my classmates.

Friday classes is just so boring
but some goods news for me is bc class cancel ,which mean we can go home early
so few days ago quinnie asked us to go one utama.
and yeah , i say yes !

for sure that michelle is not going
so those people who going is the 3 miss lee xD
Quinnie lee , jh lee , and me yylee

oh , did i mention that maths teacher also didn't came
who class are so happy
because we really don't love math , and the teacher always give us plenty of homework . ><
so since friday had double class of math ,so i had done something stupid

I use jia huey's phone application - sticky notes to draw

Michelle ,cute right?
Jia huey , i think this is the best among the all
and this is me , looks noob and nerd ,but i still like it
quinnie , i try 3 times to draw , but i think my hand is retarded , so I fail , and this is the best of it .

after i drawing this , i show it to them
they laugh again for my stupidlish . xD

bells rings~

we went out and take bus to one utama
but waited almost 1 hour , the bus still haven came
so we decide to take taxi .
is about rm14, one person paid 3 something, i still can effort

we went to wong kok for lunch
because while in the class , we curi makan nugget , then suddely i say :"I feel like eating bakes rice in cheese"
so we went thr xD

photos =)
after eating we went to parkson

and quinnie bought this rabbit

this is the purpose that she wanted to go one utama .




and i love this ,but then i didn't buy .


we walked until 4.45pm then we decided to went home
cause we don't want to go back so late

around 5.25pm i reach back ^^

oh and we did buy and eat alot of food . xD

I know this post is lame and my english still sucks
but i trying to improve

=)
good night



No comments:

Post a Comment