Tuesday, January 18, 2011

425

#425


In UNIFORM !

Yes , Im a SPM student .
SPM year is fill of study exam and of course rivision .
no doubt that i also need go to these .

TODAY tueday no tuition class
im so kinda happy
but one more new that makes me even excited and happy thats coming thursday we no need to go to school .

Is a pubic holidays .
Totally a good news for me , cause i have 2 classes of tuition on that day
and alot of classes in school that i dislike and of course usually i had alot of homwwork at thursday .

And this week , can be escaped .

Tmr koko will start , I hope i won't be as busy until i can't finish my homework .
what to do , mum always tell me :"this year is a spm year"
and i always give her this kind of face to her = =

oh well , i better get to my room now.
so ciao !
I will update my blog for more details ^^

I need a pair of new glasses and pains .

No comments:

Post a Comment