Friday, March 5, 2010

261

#261






I love dark chocolate
the milk and white chocolate is too sweet for me
which makes me hate it

I got this from my uncle
looks so cute
but is damn sweet
after eating one, i gave it to my brother.
he is my tong sampah xD

today the whole day i didn't even sit inside my class
damn busy nia

Morning before bell rings i was in 4meranti
then after bell rings i was in 4tanjung doing moral project
but after 1 period still haven finish
so we move to perpustakaan (which is a nice place to sleep)
but then when the lower form recess our job still haven done yet
cause my groupmamtes wanna skip class













when is 10.25 i go for recess
then go settle some QM stuff for my beloved QM
and i also move my bag and belongings to bilik guru

while malays having their ceramah at dewan
i follow my senior (way jin ) and his classmate
go capture and snap snap

school treats the F2 & F5 very good
F5 use bilik bahasa (the aircon , woohoo~)
F4 use bilik agama (damn hot and crowded,somemore no chair)
F3 use fizik lab (still not bad la, at least got kipas & movie to watch)
F2 use perpustakaan (miss ONG need to "take care"them but they still deserve cool air.)

while finish snapping
i didn't go to bilik agama for the ceramah
but i follow my senior to bilik bahasa
got cool air and the person who giving speach is so humor

until 12.30pm
i need to go
cause before leaving need to go to bilik guru to take my bag
and go and check did the QM do their job.

well
i didn't angry or scold them
they did a good job. bravo

and somebody help her capture this
thankyou su tee =)

they are nuts
you can ignore them



Story jump to another part
is a belated celebration for wen wen

i got no comment la












cause i very tried
just finish house work

theses day i looks darker and darker
because of the hot hot sun

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment