Thursday, March 4, 2010

257

#257

I been so tried.
I take 2hour nap today
after that go tuition again

but lucky that today is my last tuition class for this week.
then next tue starting tuitioning again

so sad. but this is my choice.

well, i fail my math as usual
i get 20marks for it.
but i don't feel sad at all
i seems like get you to it
but teacher say she will give 10marks bonus
even that she give it to me
i still fail my math
In my class the highest marks is only 44
and the person is Alice

i think my english tuition teacher will going to kill me
cause i get 25/35 in my english paper
which mean i get 71marks for english

hmm...
is still ok only

my science is even higher marks than english
i wonder why?

I feel so sick these day
morning got red nose
then while doing my duty
i feel so giddy but i still need to do my job
and settle some stupid ppl who makes some stupid problem for me

tmr need to do papan keceriaan for our moral project
and finish another papan keceriaan by qm

thats all
I want to take a break

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment