Thursday, February 11, 2010

240 run babe run

#240
before the story start
let me tell you who we are

well
the miss laughter Yi Yin


then is Miss Acting hardworking
Alice


next is
miss dramatic - Erica

Lastly
the super duper miss crazy
Michelle

4 of us is in margosa
i think you all knew it
we love to stick together like chewing gum

ps: michelle love shewing gum

today we got PJ class
what we need to do is lompat tinggi

see somebody knock her head after lompat
I knocked my head too

so after that
I gave up lompat tinggi

I started doing something stupid but fun

Jump babe jum


while i was playing with michelle (she holding the camera)
then i asked erica to join

ready ?



coming out next is Alice
yeah!!!
im so high and alice look like crying xD

and then the tanjung girls join us



natasa wanted to join us too
so jump babe
my face look so man !
hahaha

we are tried
we rest
but the cam din rest

is time for snap snap snap

my post like super women haha

Is time for cat walk girls!
we are top models xD


I fly again
everybody join us
maggie also wanted to join
but is too late
and she blocked the nice view

ladies of margosa and Tanjung

Ms. Virgin

last time :

jump babe jump



wow is damn fun!

after that we go and kacau teacher
our Pn.Su

i love this pic





but i hate this
who is the person who hold the camera ?


the 5 of us
who started playing from the begining
(acually is me only )


you can ignore this
cause is perasaaning pic
hahahahaha







bell rings
recess~
fast fast go change lur

camera still non stop using
me and maggie


you know why is hot and sour mou?
cause maggie is our hottest girl in class
and my named lemon
so you know la



story is going to end
i don't wanna make any conclusion
so just end with me and my beloved zai zai




thats all

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment