Saturday, February 6, 2010

238

#238

*Her retarded smile =)

my blog seems like so retarded and boring
the only thing i can say

"Timeless"

time is always not enough for me.

well
seems like you all guys
don't know what i busying for
nevermind is not inportant for you all

these days i been very thankful for
Erica x Alice x Yeng x Yee xin x Jas
they know what am i doing and buzy for
they helped me alot

specially is the 3 of them
i not need mention their names
they know who are them
hehe

I went to some body house yesterday
i wonder why she can laught because of a small little thing
hahahahaha

Chia Yee Xin
You're NUTS

oppsie , i forget to mention sushi name
but nevermind she don't hvae time to border me ady
she also busying like hell

well
tmr is going out again
xue jie meeting =)

see you guys soon
bye

Beloved Yin
Mia de lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment