Monday, February 8, 2010

239

#239


I started to miss alicia so much .
I feel very comfortable when i be with her.
She is fun and stupid (haha)
I will be seeing her so soon (new year)
I know she miss too .
right alicia?

I m trying to update my blog as i can
cause now i busying with my 2nd assignment
somemore my QM works haven't finish
i need some hardworking person willing to job
those who never helped QM i will cut their name
so please la , please come this week
i don't wanna cut your name
and pls don't blame me that i didn't inform you all
cause you all need to know thats
this is your own duty
somemore you can come and ask me or the teacher who incharge

thats all ...!

i tell you something
new year is COMING
everyone know thats
but i have do something inportant

I haven't buy my new year cloths yet
HOW HOW HOW???
new year is this SUN ady .

but mum said lucky that we are local here
so we can shop at last min
what to do?
listen to what mummy said

tmr after school around 3pm
dad wil bring me and my mum to OU
cause MUM wanna see SPY NEXT DOOR
need to accompany her
if got time i will shop

PS: tmr i got tuition

one more thing before ending this post
homework is too much for me
need to study so hard now
cause after new year is EXAM ADY
FEB 22th START EXAM

so cruel !!!!

Beloved Yin
Mia de Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment