Saturday, February 27, 2010

252

#252

I in purple, yesterday.
And i like it =)


Yeng x Peggie x Serena x Kelvin x ME

Morning papa use 18min drove us from BSD to sunway
shccked all of my friends
my papa is F1 racer.

we are Pizza hut for Breakfast/Lunch
i really wonder why we ate pizza around 11am
so early


Buying ticket for skating

I like this big big mirror
the white sofa and bag
And beloved Po yeng
(she elder then me ok )
Wearing our shoes

Me and Peggie
well
we started skate
but then got one guy push me from the back
and then fall down
got another guy fall down on my body
then my mouth became like that

I saw Jia Yao xue jie while im skating
and she teach me how to skate
but i still fall down
paiseh paiseh

today Record : fall down 3 times
previous record : 1 times only

Around 4pm so tried ady =(

use some times to capture some photo
try to find serena and peggie
i know is hard.
got one guy try to take serena number

My dear Peggie
is hard to capture her too
and the kinda crazy girl
ha=)

around 5pm
we get out
we go makan
then 7pm go home nia.

i get angpao from peggie family
thankyou

tmr going to see the beloved xue ji
bye bye

Beloved Yin
Mia de lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment